Transfer your university file from your studies in France to UGA

Studying at another French university and wish to join Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA) in the next college year?
After having been accepted via the "eCandidat" application in the chosen course, you must provide the "departure transfer form" from your former French university to your admission department at UGA. This form must first be duly completed, signed and stamped by your home institution.

If your former French establishment cannot provide you the "departure transfer form", then you have to request the "arrival transfer form" to your admission department at the UGA.

Find all UGA departments
Published on  February 7, 2020
Updated on May 13, 2022