Transferring your university dossier to UGA

Are you studying at another university and wish to join Université Grenoble Alpes in the next university year?
The "arrivée" transfer form is required when completing administrative registration at Université Grenoble Alpes. This form must be duly completed, signed and stamped by your original establishment in advance.
Updated onFebruary 7, 2020