Administrative registration: re-registering

Complete the following steps to re-register at Université Grenoble Alpes.

1. Pay your "Contribution vie étudiante et de campus" (CVEC)

Every student completing initial education at a higher education establishment must pay the Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus (CVEC) to the CROUS before registering at the establishment.

The CVEC is an annual fee of €91 designed to finance preventative actions and projects to help improve living and studying conditions and campus life.

Find out more on the CVEC website

2. Re-register online

After downloading the CEVC certificate of payment from the website, you can then re-register online. Once you have registered, you can view your dossier and download confirmation of your registration.

Re-register online

3. Make an appointment to update your student card

  • If you applied using Parcoursup:
    The period for booking appointments is now closed.
  • If you applied using e-Candidat:
    Book an appointment online
  • If you are already a student at Université Grenoble Alpes and continuing your studies:
    Book an appointment online

4. Come to the university to update your student card

You must bring all of the compulsory documents requested after completing online registration to the appointment.

The updating of your student card will then be approved and your academic certificates sent to you.

Viewing your registration
Published on  February 6, 2020
Updated onFebruary 7, 2020