Transferring your university dossier to UGA

Are you studying at another university and wish to join Université Grenoble Alpes in the next university year?
After having been accepted via the eCandidat application in the chosen course, you must provide the "departure" transfer form from your old university to your new education department at the University of Grenoble Alpes (UGA). This form must first be duly completed, signed and stamped by your home institution.

If you don't have the "departure" form from your former establishment, the "arrival" transfer form is required. You have to request it to your education department at the UGA. 
Published on  February 7, 2020
Updated onJune 10, 2020