Do you want to study abroad at the Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA) as part of a student exchange program? First, you will need to make sure that the UGA has a valid partnership with your home university. Contact your international relations or study abroad office to find out.
In addition to specific partnerships with individual institutions, the UGA also  participates in several exchange networks, including, ISEP, TASSEP (Trans-Atlantic Science Exchange Program), ORA (Ontario-Rhône Alpes student exchange program) and CREPUQ/BCI (an inter-university cooperation with the rectors and principal universities of Québec).

The UGA also participate's in Europe's Erasmus+ program. 

In all cases, your first step is to contact the international relations or study abroad office at your home university to find out how you can apply. 

Updated on January 9, 2017