In order to formally enroll at the Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA), you will need the following documents.
  • Passport or ID (copy and original)
  • Registration form (provided by the host faculty)
  • A proof of civil liability insurance, only if you do an internship during your mobility. You can purchase civil liability insurance at an insurance company or your bank in France
IMPORTANT: the affiliation to the student social security is no longer part of the registration process at the university. We strongly recommend to read the web page health to find out more.
Updated on August 22, 2018