If you want to leave the Université Grenoble Alpes to enrol at another university, you must make a departure transfer request.
This entails checking that you have everything in order with regard to our university and the library (no outstanding debt or non-returned books for example)

You can make several requests but your file will only be sent to the institution you enrol with.

When you obtain enrolment authorisation from the institution of your choice, you need to download and fill in the departure transfer request.