The Université Grenoble Alpes offers a large range of programs, from Bachelor's degree to Doctoral degrees.Programs cover all major disciplines:
- Arts, literature and languages
- Law, economics and management
- Humanities and social science
- Sciences, technologies and health
Discover the courses according to your profile:
Programs offered in other languagesClick on the course to see the detailed information document in the catalogue (in French).
- DELE Certification (Diploma de Español Lengua Extranjera)
- CLES Certification (Certification of Language Skills in Higher Education)
- German certification: DAF Test
- Italian certification: CILS
- Russian certification: TRKI or TORFL
- Applied Foreign Languages (LEA) Bachelor's degree
- Regional and Foreign Civilisations, Literatures and Languages (LLCER) Bachelor's degree
- Regional and Foreign Civilisations, Literatures and Languages (LLCER) Master's degree
- Applied Foreign Languages (LEA) Master's degree
Programs with an international elementThe Université Grenoble Alpes is deeply engaged with the world, and aims to include international elements in its academic programs. We are proud to have established strong international institutional partnerships with a variety of institutions around the world.
In addition to the opportunities to study abroad for one semester or one year which are available as part of most academic programs, a number of programs offer an additional international dimension which can take different forms. For example:
- Double degrees and Erasmus Mundus degrees
These courses incorporate a period of study abroad at one of our partner universities so two degrees can be obtained at the end of the course (one from each of the partner universities).
- Courses given in a foreign language (English)
- Short stay, summer school, and faculty-led programs
- Internationally oriented courses
- Courses with formalised international partnerships
- Double degrees, joint degrees and Erasmus Mundus
Programs taught in FrenchPrograms entirely taught in French are not translated.