Ice Memory, mission accomplished on the Col du Dôme
Scientists are joining forces to create a global archive of glacial ice for future generations.
New dawn for community of European universities
A new community of European universities united by a shared commitment to advancing social good and helping solve global challenges will be launched in Amsterdam on October 21, 2016.
The Université Grenoble Alpes makes its first appearance in the QS World University Rankings
As the second university and sixth higher education institution in France, the Université Grenoble Alpes features in the QS World University Rankings, published on 6 September 2016, for the first time.
Grenoble: voted top student city!
The French magazine "l'Etudiant" has just published its annual list of the best university cities for going to live and study.
Focus onThe object of my research : Thomas Lebarbé
24 departments, schools and institutes
- Alpine Geography Institute
- Chemistry and biology teaching and research department
- Computer science, mathematics and applied mathematics teaching and research department of Grenoble
- Department for the Bachelor's Degree in Sciences and Technologies
- Drôme-Ardèche Sciences Department
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Foreign languages teaching and research department
- Grenoble Academic Institute of Technology 1
- Grenoble academic institute of technology 2
- Grenoble Faculty of Economics
- Grenoble Faculty of Law
- Grenoble IAE
- Grenoble institute of town planning
- Grenoble observatory of sciences of the universe
- Humanities and social sciences teaching and research department
- Humanities teaching and research department
- Languages, literature, performing arts, information and communication teaching and research department
- Physical and sports activities teaching and research department
- Physics, engineering, earth and environmental sciences and mechanics teaching and research department
- Polytech Grenoble, the Université Grenoble Alpes' school of engineering
- School of Teaching and Education
- University Centre for French Studies
- Valence academic institute of technology